1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Our platforms process Personal Information in a manner that is reasonable, adequate, relevant, non-excessive, and purpose-specific. In order for users to access and use our Platforms we collect and process some Personal Information. When you register to use our Platforms, we may collect (not limited to) the following Personal Information:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
- Physical address;
- Billing address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Date of birth.
You warrant that the information you have provided is accurate, current, true, and correct and that does not impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
2. INFORMATION FOR USING OUR PLATFORMS
When you access our Platforms, whether or not you are a registered user, we process some of your Personal Information. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, we may receive:
- log information, through online identifiers. This information includes information on how, when, and for how long you use our Platforms and other services, the content you view, and search queries you submit.
- information about the equipment you use to access or use our Platforms, including the type of device you are using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system, and your Internet Protocol address.
- the geographic location from which you accessed our Platforms, including your device’s global positioning system signal and information about nearby wifi networks and cell towers. We get this information when you use location-enabled services.
- other information about you from third parties, such as social media.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- fulfill our contractual obligations to you when you have ordered goods in order for us to deliver those goods and process returns.
- provide you with information, products, or services, events, retreats etc. you request from us.
- communicate with you regarding our Platforms and provide you with information, products, or services/events/retreats/workshops, including billing, customer support, resolving complaints, and quality control.
- send you information about competitions, products, or services that may interest you (unless you have opted out of receiving such information).
- get feedback from you which we need to develop our products and services and grow our business.
- comply with any legal or regulatory obligations such as tax or financial laws.
- undertake research and statistical purposes. The research and statistics we get from this process do not include your Personal Information and cannot be linked to you, nor can you be identified from these statistics
4. OUR PROMISE
We only use your data to make your shopping experience great and to continually improve our offering. We will never share your personal information with any third parties or outside the mentioned platforms. If you want to log a complaint, please send an email to email@example.com.