In order for everyone to get the very most out of their experience with Ananda Wellness, we ask that you please familiarize yourself with our policies.
Products shopped on our online shop:
- Returned merchandise or products (excluding used or opened products/packaging), will be fully refunded via original payment method, if returned within 14 days of purchase with a receipt.
- After the 14 days have lapsed, no refunds will be made on any products.
- Before returning your purchased item, please send us a mail first to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that courier fees are for the client’s account.
- Before a refund will be issued, the product will be inspected. Items must be in the original packaging, unused, and not damaged.
- Downloadable products, such as our eBooks cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
General policy with regards to classes
- Online payment for classes must be received prior to any scheduled class date to ensure your space – see group class cancellation & no-show policies below.
- For classes, workshops, events, retreats, products etc. we only accept prior payment online, no cash is kept at the premises.
- If you have a class pass and cancel a class with less than 4 (or 12) hours notice or fail to turn up you will forfeit one class from your pack. This includes the drop-in class pass.
- Memberships: Students with a membership who have booked a space and do not show up to class more than twice in 7 days without prior cancellation will have their membership status reviewed and will be charged an administration fee. Spaces are precious, so is the teacher’s time. Memberships may be revoked; an R100.00 administration charge will apply.
- The late cancellation and no show fees apply to all memberships, drop-in and manually booked classes.
- Please do not ask us to break this golden rule, it is in place to ensure that all members have a positive experience and to deter consistent no shows and late cancellations.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to attend class to ensure a peaceful session for those on time.
- Cancellations earlier than the required cancellation time or days will receive a credit towards a future class based on membership, availability and caught up within the same calendar month.
- Private classes and Semi-Private Classes: see separate policy below.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Month to month memberships can be cancelled by emailing us on email@example.com
- You must provide one calendar month’s notice prior to your next payment date for cancellations of memberships.
- Membership fees must be paid in irrespective of whether or not the member has used the facilities.
- Memberships are non refundable and non transferable. You sign up for a minimum period and this will have to be honoured.
- One off purchases such as the class pass packs are non refundable, non transferable and must be used within the expiry date provided when you make the initial purchase.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. No refunds given for lowered prices, the same as we will not ask you to pay more for an increased price after your payment is received.
- Workshops, courses, programmes, must be cancelled with a minimum of 14 days written notice given prior to their first start date to receive a 75% refund of the total amount paid. No refunds will be granted for any reason after the 14 days period have lapsed. Unfortunately, regardless of the reason for cancellation, no exceptions will be made.
- Events and retreats or similar must be cancelled with a minimum of 30 days written notice given prior to the start date to receive a full refund of the amount paid by you by the cancellation date, this refund will exclude the non-refundable deposit paid. No refunds will be granted for any reason whatsoever after the 30 days minimum period has lapsed. Unfortunately, regardless of the reason for cancellation, no exceptions will be made.
- All refunds requested by you will be charged a refund admin fee of 5% of the refund amount, this 5% will be deducted automatically and cannot be paid separately.
- All events, workshops and retreats that require a deposit, is non-refundable.
CLASS CHANGES, SUBSTITUTIONS & CHANGE OF TEACHER
Classes may be cancelled by Ananda Wellness management, teachers may be substituted or removed, class times may be altered or the days on which they operate may change. No refunds are given because of timetable changes.
CLASS PASS EXPIRATION
Class Passes cannot be extended beyond their expiration date. If there is credit remaining on a Class Pass and it expires, the credit will no longer be valid.
Group Class Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
YOGA GROUP CLASSES & MEMBERSHIPS
Purchasing of yoga memberships is available starting 5 /7 days in advance and leading up to a new month and up to 2 hours before a class starts (space dependent). If you purchase a membership you need to book your class dates in advance for the month, this will guarantee that a space is kept for you provided you arrive on time. Latecomers are not permitted. Memberships and class bookings are required for all classes, no drop in’s will be permitted – unless pre-arranged, pre-booked, paid and space is available.
CLASS RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are unable to attend your monthly pre-registered yoga class please cancel your monthly reservation as early as possible – avoid leaving this to the last minute. Doing this allows someone who is waitlisted to be confirmed in the class. Cancellations are to be done via our mobile app (simply book me) or email / what’s app/sms message. If you cancel your entire monthly membership within a 30 day notice via email before the first payment day of the new month). You will be credited the full month fee by means of future yoga classes, no cash or eft refunds will be made. If you do not cancel timorously you will forfeit your entire month fee.
LATE CANCELLATION & NO SHOW CHARGE
If you are going to be late for any class, please cancel your class at least 4 hours (12 hours for early morning classes) before the class begins, this way we have a heads up that you won’t be coming – PLEASE NOTE – You will still be charged for the class and no refund or credits will be given or held. Arrangements can however be made to catch up the classes on another class day, provided there is space available within that specific class, there are no guarantees and last-minute notice may be given. Should there be no space available, or the classes cannot be caught up within one month of the original cancellation the catch up, credit and full fees are forfeited.
Failing to “cancel or late-cancel” your class will result in a “No Show” and your full class fee will be forfeited. No credits, refunds or catch up classes will be given. If something beyond your control happens, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know via email or whatsapp or sms message, and we can discuss options for catching up of classes or the possibility of holding a credit, no guarantees, and unfortunately no class fee refunds.
ANANDA WELLNESS CANCELLATIONS
Should, Ananda Wellness cancel a class, every endeavour will be made for all students to catch up the class. Should this be completely impossible, Ananda Wellness will hold a credit for you for the cancelled class and it will be deducted from your new monthly fee. If by any means beyond our control no catch up or credit can be made or given, Ananda Wellness will refund the cancelled class fee via bank transfer.
Private and Semi-Private Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
If you are unable to attend any one of your pre-booked private or semi-private sessions we request that you cancel your session no later than 24hrs (one day) in advance. Cancellations are to be done via our mobile app (simply book me) or email / what’s app / sms message. Failure to cancel timorously will result in a forfeit of the cancelled session fee and no re-scheduling will be permitted. Sessions cancelled with a notice of 48hrs or more (two days or more) in advance will permit a credit to be held until another session can be arranged within the same calendar month. No refunds on sessions and fees and no carryover of sessions into a new month.
If you need to cancel your entire pre-booked package or all the sessions we request that you do this 7days (one full week) in advance. You will be credited the full package fee by means of future yoga classes, no cash or eft refunds will be made. If you do not cancel timorously you will forfeit your entire package fee and no credits will be made available for the future.
LATE CANCELLATION & NO SHOW CHARGE
If you are going to be late for any schedule session, please cancel your session at least 3 hours before it begins, this way we have a heads up that you won’t be coming –
– You will still be charged for the session and no refund or credits will be given or held. Arrangements can however be made to catch up the session on another day, provided there is availability with the yoga teacher, there are no guarantees and last-minute notice may be given. Should there be no availability from the teacher, or the sessions cannot be caught up within one month of the original cancellation the catch up, credit and full fees are forfeited.
Failing to “cancel or late-cancel” any sessions will result in a “No Show” and your full fee will be forfeited. No credits, refunds or catch up sessions will be given. If something beyond your control happens, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know via email or whatsapp or sms message, and we can discuss options available, no guarantees, and unfortunately no refunds.
ANANDA WELLNESS CANCELLATIONS
Should, Ananda Wellness cancel any session, every endeavour will be made to catch up the session. Should this be completely impossible, Ananda Wellness will hold a credit for you for the cancelled session and it will be deducted from your future bookings. If by any means beyond our control no catch up or credit can be made or given, Ananda Wellness will refund the cancelled class fee via bank transfer.